FCGI operates both in the public and private sector supporting leadership development and coaching services in this area. Our company services include learning and changing behaviours to help our clients improve their business performance.
Our leadership development service is divided into three main elements:
- One to one Coaching services
- Team Management/Performance Focused Leadership Programmes
- Leadership Team Development
1–1 Coaching Services
- Coaching is one of the leadership development tools we apply at FCGI. We work to develop the skills of leaders as coaches themselves to enable them to develop the full potential of their staff
- We focus on working with leaders to allow them to explore, understand and improve their personal performance, including the impact which they can have on their establishment/organisation.
- We work extensively with leaders in various organisations to provide a range of bespoke 1–1 coaching services which impact on individual performance, from teaching to learning with the aim of sustaining change within the organisation.
Team Management/Performance Focused Leadership programmes
- At the core of our service is the Team Management/Performance Focused Leadership Programmes which are highly practical and aimed at getting people to influence the performance of everybody around them and themselves.
- By engaging with our clients we build on these programmes leadership development solutions around the needs and objectives of our clients.
- In developing these solutions we also take full heed of the organisations needs as well as the commercial necessities it faces.
- FCGI have various programmes that are aimed at leaders at all levels of the organisations from the middle, senior managers and directors through to the front line staff.
Leadership Team Development
FCGI provides executive leadership/team development which includes:
- Identifying how leaders need to ‘behave’ collectively to enhance commercial performance and
- Internally as a group and what is expected of their behaviour within the business to enable them to deliver a consistent, effective style of leadership within the organisation.
- FCGI has many development programmes which focus upon how leadership could improve in a way that they function as a team. In our experience of dealing with a range of organisations, we look at the impact of the leadership team on their business performance and the effect on the business as a whole.
FCGI work in partnership with our clients, building long term relationships including delivering improvements in leadership and business performance.
By placing emphasis on our clients and their business in particular, we are in a much stronger position to provide leadership development training services that will make a difference.
Our approach is focused on ensuring that the most appropriate framework for leadership developments for our clients needs are taken as a top priority and apply five stages in ensuring that we accomplish this.
Initiation: Knowing our clients’ needs and identifying the specific project.
Investigation: Detailed investigation of the performance factors that require action.
Definition: Recommending stages for leadership development.
Intervention: This is where leadership skills training and development interventions are implemented.
Evaluation: Results confirmation – Measuring the impact of staff/people performance.
Managers and Leaders who have to use their Interpersonal Skills to influence others rather than just their positional authority or people, who do not lead directly, but lead a process, project or important relationships.
Delegates would learn directly from experiences of working together in small groups. This is an intensive programme focus on the individual and applying what you learn back in the workplace.
- Creating high performance teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Power and Influence
- Assertiveness and the Management of Conflict
- Counselling Mentoring and Coaching
- Organisational life and Dynamic
- Managing Change in an Organisation
Workshop style is participative drawing on various wealth of experience of participants. Delegates will be able to write and agree SMART learning and performance objectives, adopt alternative leadership styles and recognise their own preferred leadership style.
To register your place please fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.